Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Daddy's Day Off, Zoo, Zoe's and ZZZZs

We had a wonderful day at the zoo this week. Trey is working a ton lately, so it was so great just to hang out as a family and take the girls to do something fun. We ended up buying the year pass to the zoo, so if anybody wants to return with us, let me know. I of course had to bring my camera. I only took 544 pics! Here are a few of my favorites. There were tons because all the animals were out and so cooperative. We even heard the lion and tiger roaring! It was the best trip I've ever had to the zoo.


After the zoo, it was off to Zoe's for some yummy chicken salad sandwich and grilled chicken pita! Then we all headed home for a nap! To top it off, church that night was phenomenal. The worship was so powerful as was the message on Tabernacle Prayer. All in all, it was a Fab Day! Hope all of you have a Fab Day this week too!





Starting the day off at the Sea Lion Splash Show
and from here on out, the pictures are in no particular order!


This is the only picture of me, you are WELCOME!
Big EYES
He's eatin crackers just like Selah.
Five Little Monkey's sittin on a branch, one fell off and...
Butterfly House, fast little buggers, hard to shoot



This Tiger has the most beautiful blue eyes. This was the only shot I could get, the others he had them tighly shut.
Bad Hair Day

Hungry Hungry Hippos
Rhino
We saw them and I said, "Wow, that is amazing they just stay here in their little spot." (there's no cage or net) Then Trey told me they probably clipped their wings so they can't fly, oh, sad=(
Selah keepin busy in the stroller with her Ritz



We joke that these are Sophie's "hot pants" but they are just so darn cute. I mean when else can you pull it off and still look cute!
I love the colors on this lizard. He could inspire a room or something.
Ok, this is one scary gator!
Selah getting pretty sleepy towards the end! And she's out....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Oh dear. I knew this was going to happen! I am needing some photography lessons. We can do that in NYC. Those are GREAT pics. I can't wait for all of us to go to the zoo, just let me know how they let us set it up and how much I owe you!
So glad y'all had a day with Trey, that's so special and something that will be a great memory :) See you in a few hours to go to New York!!!!
Love you!

Ole Miss Mom said...

You got some GREAT pics!! Keep it up!

Stephanie Drew said...

hippos freak me out.

love the family pic!

TBG said...

thought you did a GREAT job with your photography in these pics!!