Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lately I've been...

playing with and LOVING my new camera =),

playing peekaboo with Selah,

trying to finish these smocked outfits for the girls,

and wearing this dress almost daily!
The top is tshirt material and it is so comfy! Smocking the dress is the easy part, it's finishing it that is so tedious. I soooo want to pay someone to do it but it's expensive so I am trying to be patient and do it myself. Not even sure if Selah's bubble will fit her when I finish it. Oh, I sure hope it does!

If anybody wants to have a sit and sew
(especially if you are good at Bishop Construction) let me know!!!

2 comments:

annieck said...

WOW! Now that is impressive! What is it with you and Lindsay and your family? Y'all are like uber-talented!
Selah is oh so beautiful!!!

The Hairstons said...

VERY impressive! I can't wait to see a picture of your little beautiful girls in those outfits!