Thursday, September 10, 2009

Selah Rose Warren - One year old!

One year ago today our lives were changed forever by the birth of our sweet little Selah Rose. She is a sweet and spirited little girl and possibly may be my "strong willed child." But, I love her so dearly and I know God will mold and mature me as a mother through learning to parent this precious little girl. Selah, I thank God every day for what a blessing you are to our family and I pray that He will use you for His glory all the days of your life.
My view of birth in general was also changed by the amazing experience of Selah's birth. I am slowly but surely learning more and more about the benefits of natural birth and hopefully the next one will be totally natural without any medical intervention. I have come a long way since then but I still have a long way to go!

Stay tuned for birthday pictures!

3 comments:

BrandyC said...

Happy Birthday Selah!

Ole Miss Mom said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Selah!! We LOVE You!!!

The Hairstons said...

Happy Birthday to Selah!!!