Sunday, October 4, 2009

gDiapers


I ordered some cloth diapers last night, Yikes!  I promise I am not turning into a hippie tree hugger=)  Not that there's anything wrong with that.  As a matter of fact, I think we could all be a little more natural minded! 
I have never considered cloth diapers because of a bad experience I had while babysitting.  However, "modern" cloth diapers, are not nearly as scary.  My reasons for trying it:
1.  Selah has oh so sensitive skin and we are always dealing with a diaper rash of some kind
2.  I like the thought of putting something more natural and less chemical on her bum
3.  They are super cute!  I know... that's not a good reason, but it's still true

I ordered some gDiapers from diapers.com.  I only ordered two diaper covers and 6 cloth inserts because I am not even sure I can do it.  Trey agreed to let me order a few and just see how it goes.  They should get here Wednesday, so I'll let you know if I have any success!  I am excited!

2 comments:

Stephanie Drew said...

i'm thinking about it...maybe once we're past the newborn phase of 10 a day and i'm not changing and washing them constantly.

Fuller Family said...

Hey girl, Hope your first day of cloth diapering went well! You are more then welcome to come over and check out how I do things and what the secrets are. I think it would make your experience way easier! So glad you are giving it a try!
My phone # is 572-2976