Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sophie's Christmas Program

Sophie had her very first school program a few weeks ago and I have to say, It Was ADORABLE!  Down to the last drop.  Those precious little faces in their little red robes with their little halos, reciting Luke 2, singing Christmas songs... Oh my goodness!  It was precious!  She was so excited about it and we'd been working on her bible verses for weeks.  I had curled her hair that morning to make her look extra angelic and when she started filing into the sanctuary with her class, much to my horror, her "halo" was down in her face and her hair all messy!  But after the initial shock, it was hilarious.  I'll probably always remember that. 















I figured I'd let the pictures do the talking!
Hope you're having a Happy New Year!

No comments: