Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Big week at the Warrens'

Today is Sophie's first day of BALLET! I may be more excited than her, although she is really pumped about her "ballet costume." I only wish they had a one way mirror or window sothat we could watch them. I am gonna have to sneak up there sometime and peek in this year.
Sophie's birthday is also in 1 week. My little baby is going to be 3 years old! Also, she's not going to be the baby anymore, she is going to be a big sister (Please Lord, let it be this week). So naturally we are running around like crazy doing last minute things like cleaning house, working on the nursery, haircuts and new shoes... I think I am going to try to cram as much of my "to do list" in as I can before the baby. Somehow, I know running errands will never be the same with two kids in car seats. We have jokingly said we need to get a harness for sophie so I can tie her to the stroller/buggy. I don't think I could bring myself to do this. I did see the funniest "kid leash" that looked like a purse. Somehow you are supposed to trick your little girl into thinking she is just wearing a purse. Nevermind that strap in the back that mommy is dragging you around by. I think Sophie is a little too smart for that. Somehow I don't think we could convince her it was "fun." She'll just have to behave herself really well, because I also don't relish the thought of pushing a ginormous double stroller around.
Well, off to start my busy day... Think labor and baby thoughts for me!

2 comments:

Stephanie Drew said...

do not put sophie on a kid leash. :)

annieck said...

I can't wait to hear the news that you're in labor and beautiful baby Warren is on his/her way out.
I LOVE surprises!!!

Praying for you!